In business since 1998, Permastone Countertop Solutions is here to help you select and install the right countertop for your home or business. We are proud to offer a large inventory of stunning, hand-picked quartz slabs in a variety of colors. Whether you’re renovating or building a new home, our team is here to offer start-to-finish countertop solutions, which include sales, selection, design, and installation.
Permastone Countertop Solutions offers quartz countertops from a range of top-rated brands, including:
Let Permastone Countertop Solutions create the perfect countertop for you. Our stone experts deliver exceptional service every time.
Call (918) 387-8862 to schedule a quartz countertop installation in Tulsa. We can also be reached through our online contact form.
As one of the hardest natural stones, quartz makes for an extremely reliable choice for countertops.
Below are some of the greatest perks of quartz countertops:
- Durability: Known for being even stronger than granite countertops, quartz countertops are an incredibly durable solution. They are both scratch- and stain-resistant, making them a perfect addition to any kitchen.
- Low maintenance: Unlike other types of counters (such as marble), quartz does not need to be regularly sealed or polished. Additionally, because it is nonabsorbent, quartz is very easy to clean and maintain.
- Versatility: Quartz is available in a variety of designs, colors, and patterns. Some of the most popular colors of quartz include brown, grey, white, beige, and black.
Wondering if quartz is the right choice for you? Permastone Countertop Solutions is here to walk you through your options and understand your goals before making a decision. When you’re ready to schedule your Tulsa quartz countertop installation, we’ll deliver the stellar, on-time service you expect.
How Durable Are Quarts Countertops?
Quartz countertops are quite durable and resist stains and scratches well. They are made by combining natural quartz crystals with resins, creating a strong and non-porous surface. This non-porous quality means that liquids and stains won't easily seep into the countertop, making it resistant to staining. Additionally, quartz is a hard material, making it less prone to scratches compared to some other countertop materials. While it's not completely scratch-proof, it can handle everyday wear and tear effectively, making it a practical choice for busy kitchens and bathrooms.
The Different Grades of Quartz
Just as with any other natural stone, there are varying levels of quartz. Each level will vary in price and durability.
Below are the three grades of quartz:
- First choice grade: This premium-grade level of quartz includes vibrant colors, minimum veins, a smooth finish, a unique sparkle, and the highest level of durability. Because it is the highest quality quartz, it is the most expensive.
- Commercial grade: This grade of quartz is eye-catching, durable, and more affordable than first-choice quartz, which makes it perfect for any larger commercial property.
- Second choice grade: This entry-level quartz surface is beautiful and more affordable than the other options. Many homeowners opt to install second-choice quartz in their second homes, investment properties, or starter homes.
Where Do You Buy Quartz Countertops in Tulsa?
If you are looking to buy Quartz countertops, you should seek a local countertop installer in Tulsa, like our very own at Permastone Countertop Solutions. Countertop installers have the knowledge on Quartz and a variety of countertop options. Additionally they can assist in the installation process as well to ensure you get the countertops you desire.
Are There Any Specific Maintenance Requirements For Quarts Countertops?
Quartz countertop upkeep is a straightforward process. Their non-porous characteristic eliminates the necessity for sealing, setting them apart from materials like granite. Keeping them in top-notch condition involves simple, regular cleaning using mild soap and water. It's important to avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent surface damage. In contrast to materials like marble, quartz boasts lower susceptibility to staining. This, coupled with its low maintenance requirements, positions quartz as the preferred choice for those desiring a hassle-free countertop that maintains its aesthetic appeal over the long haul.
Backed by 20+ years of experience, Permastone Countertop Solutions is honored to be your top choice for countertop solutions. We are knowledgeable of all the latest trends and advancements in the industry and work closely with you to understand your design and aesthetic goals before selecting and installing the right quartz countertop for you.
To continue delivering the cutting-edge service we are known for, our team:
- Provides free estimates
- Offers a large selection of hand-picked slabs
- Works with top brands and manufacturers
- Always sticks to the schedule
- Offers affordable financing options
From the moment you first call us until your project is complete, Permastone Countertop Solutions maintains an open line of communication and provides progress reports every step of the way. With us on your side, you can rest assured your property is in great hands.
Call (918) 387-8862 or contact us online to schedule a quartz countertop installation in Tulsa.
“We had the best experience from the first visit to the final install. The people from sales, measuring, and install were very friendly and professional.”- Brad B.
- Service with Integrity
- Financing Options Available
- Free Estimates
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Customized, Individual Approach
- Over 25 Years of Experience