If you’re remodeling or building a home or commercial property, Permastone Countertop Solutions is here to offer the perfect finishing touches. We offer a range of exceptional countertop solutions, including marble, quartz, and granite. As a leading countertop installer, we have access to a wide range of premium-quality marble slabs to transform the look and feel of your bathroom or kitchen.
Our marble countertop services in Tulsa include:
- Countertop sales, service, and design
- Countertop installation
- Remodeling and new construction
When you want the job done right, turn to Permastone Countertop Solutions. We adhere to the highest standards in workmanship and customer care to deliver the exceptional service you deserve.
Learn more about our marble countertop solutions in Tulsa, OK by calling (918) 387-8862. We can also be reached through our online contact form.
When it comes to countertop solutions, there are few options that match the elegance, luxury, and beauty of marble. Whether you are gunning for a modern, dramatic, sleek, or classic look, marble is a great choice.
Below are some of the greatest advantages of marble counters:
- Available in a variety of colors: No matter your style and aesthetic, there is a type of marble for you. This gorgeous rock is available in a variety of colors, including white, black, red, brown, pink, yellow, green, and gray.
- Long lasting: Marble is a very durable stone, so with careful maintenance, it can last as long as 100 years or more.
- Stays cool: Marble countertops are a top choice for bakers as they are known for staying nice and cool, making the process of rolling dough and pastries much easier.
- Unique: No two pieces of marble look exactly the same, thanks to distinctive veining and varying colors.
At Permastone Countertop Solutions, our Tulsa marble countertop installation experts are more than happy to walk you through your options and help you make the right choice for your home.
What is the best way to protect marble countertops?
Marble is a stunning addition to any room in a home. While this classic material is known for its beauty, it is also known to be more porous and high maintenance than quartz or granite. At Permastone Countertop Solutions, we want you to get the most out of your countertop, so we wanted to offer some of our best maintenance tips.
Below are 4 tips for protecting / maintaining marble counters:
- Take preventative measures: Being diligent about using cutting boards, coasters, and other protective items on the counters
- Keep them clean: Cleaning the counter with a soft cloth, mild soap, and warm water daily
- Seal them: Seal your countertop 1-2 times per year to ensure proper protection
- Avoid harsh products: Avoid cleaning countertops with acidic or otherwise harsh substances like vinegar or bleach
For more tips and tricks, reach out to Permastone Countertop Solutions. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and work with you to ensure your counters stay in top shape.
Backed by 20+ years of service experience, Permastone Countertop Solutions knows a thing or two about elevating the look of your bathroom or kitchen. We have access to high-quality, beautiful marble slabs in a variety of colors. Whether you are selling, remodeling, or building a new home, we look forward to bringing your vision to life.
When you choose Permastone Countertop Solutions, you can expect:
- Free service estimates
- Customized solutions
- On-time service
- A large selection of innovative designs
- Financing options
Ready to remodel? For marble countertop installations in Tulsa, call (918) 387-8862. We look forward to serving you!
“The install was on-time, quick and well done. I'd highly recommend Permastone for anyone looking for new countertops!”- Ryan J.
- Service with Integrity
- Financing Options Available
- Free Estimates
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Customized, Individual Approach
- Over 25 Years of Experience