Thinking of remodeling your kitchen? Permastone Countertop Solutions is here to help with professional kitchen countertop installation in Tulsa.
As the premier countertop installer, we are proud to offer a wide range of customized countertops perfectly suited to your kitchen cabinets, décor, and aesthetic. Our team is known for providing exceptional results based on quality workmanship, attention to detail, competitive pricing, and on-time service.
We offer a variety of premium-quality kitchen countertop materials, including:
Turn to the team that cares about your project and has the resources to bring your vision to life. We are proud to partner with leading brands, including MetroQuartz, Stratus, Viatera, Elements, and Cambria.
Permastone Countertop Solutions provides start-to-finish countertop solutions to assist in your remodeling or new construction project.
Our Tulsa kitchen countertop services include:
- A free estimate: Once we have a general layout, we provide an initial estimate for the type of stone you want.
- Stone selection: We walk you through your options and provide a variety of samples to help you select the right countertop for your home.
- Sink selection: We have access to a variety of granite composite, porcelain, and stainless-steel sinks for you to choose from. We’ll help you to select one that perfectly suits your new countertops.
- Measuring and templating: To ensure proper installation, our team carefully measures your countertops. Once everything is measured and templated, we send you a final quote for approval.
- Fabrication: Upon your approval of our measurements, our team gets to work fabricating your customized countertops and ensuring every detail is perfect, including the thickness and edge.
- Installation: Once your custom countertops are completed, we carefully transport them to your home and provide a professional installation. We pay close attention to detail to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
How Long Does It Take To Install Kitchen Countertops?
The time it takes to install kitchen countertops varies based on factors like the type of countertops, kitchen size, complexity, and installer experience. Generally, it can range from a few hours to a day or two. The process includes space preparation, countertop cutting and fitting, installation, and optional sealing and finishing. Unexpected issues can cause delays. Consulting with our experienced professionals will provide a more accurate timeframe based on your specific kitchen and countertop installation choices.
Signs You Need a New Kitchen Counter
You spend a lot of time in your kitchen, so it’s important that it’s a space you enjoy. If your kitchen is starting to look its age, it might be time for an upgrade. One of the best ways to improve the look and feel of your kitchen is to replace your counters. New countertops add style, value, and charm to any kitchen.
Signs you need to replace your kitchen counter include:
- You’re planning on selling your home soon
- There are chips or cracks on the surface
- Your counter is outdated
- There are stains or scorch marks on the surface
- The counters are eroding
- Your counter doesn’t match your current style
- There are mold or mildew spots on the bottom of your counters
Ready for a new kitchen counter? Permastone Countertop Solutions works closely with you to understand your needs before selecting and installing the perfect counter for your home. We have a large selection of slabs available in a range of beautiful colors, designs, and patterns.
No one provides the level of service that Permastone Countertop Solutions does. Backed by decades of service excellence, our team always goes above and beyond to deliver the quality solutions you expect. Whether you’re remodeling for fun, getting ready to sell your home, or building a brand-new home, our team is here to help you create a stunning, timeless kitchen.
When you hire Permastone Countertop Solutions, you can expect:
- Affordable financing options
- Free service estimates
- A variety of top-quality, hand-picked slabs
- Competitive pricing
- Residential and commercial solutions
Don’t settle for anything less than the excellent service you deserve. Turn to Permastone Countertop Solutions and rest assured your property is in good hands.
For quality kitchen countertop installation in Tulsa, call (918) 387-8862 today.
“Permastone was great! They were professional, had great communication, and everything went according to plan. Appreciate their hard work! Will definitely use them again.- John L.
- Service with Integrity
- Financing Options Available
- Free Estimates
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Customized, Individual Approach
- Over 25 Years of Experience